Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another one of my increasingly infrequent posts,

which I already realize is going to be another excuse. I have a ton of stuff to do right now, what with finishing up recording projects and doing loads of gigs. I really have to maintain my house before it falls down around my ears, and I do try to get out in the sun and take a few pics. Right now I'm a bit short of ideas for pics, but I know that the trick is simply to get out there with the camera and do it. As always, Flickr will reflect any progress in this department.

I suppose that I must confess to having enough of a "real life" at the moment to warrant neglecting my online existence, and I'm not sure that this is a bad thing overall. Perhaps I'll be more net-bound when the winter comes around again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home