Friday, February 09, 2007

After a few weeks of frantic inactivity,

which could be seen as a loss of interest, I am countering the cold and the snow by returning to Second Life with a vengeance. I have even gone so far as to enter the economy there, which has allowed me to buy a bit of land on a hillside, in a nice area with a good view. On this land I have installed some fires, a yurt and a large black cat (thanks for that Nika). My social life there is lively, even though I consequently never sleep. How much I continue to be committed to the sim is a matter for conjecture at this point, but I do enjoy it when I log on. So that's the purpose of it really. In real life I am ill and busy, which is a bad combination really. But one soldiers on, given the alternatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home