Thursday, January 25, 2007

Right, that's it.

Everything is now pretty much as good as it's going to get on my Flickr site. There will of course be new pictures going up all the time, or at least as quick as I take 'em. But what is there already is now pretty well organized, and the particular bugbear of my camera - the red-eye - expurgated as far as possible. I have discovered the many advantages of not just leaving the camera in auto mode, since there are a whole load of specific settings that can be used to better suit any given scenario. Still, most of the pics of people would never have got taken at all if I'd had to muck about too much. They're "of the moment", you know...

I don't suppose I'll ever win any technical prizes, but I'm still deciding how much I care about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home