Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good grief, I'm almost doing a bit of posting here.

And to prove that I love you all, and also that my mind is on matters recording at the moment, here's some fine pics of people with more dosh than me in their home studios. Bastards. Give me your gear. Actually no, gear I have. Give me a cool space to put it in. Please.

It's pretty good, this Blogger, isn't it? Why monkey around with troublesome client-side apps when you can just use your browser to access online stuff instead?

This satisfaction-node will persist until my browser screws me again.

Please can I get Opera to sync across copies, and indeed platforms?

Go to bed Jim.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chiarina said...

GO TO BED!

6:14 pm  
Anonymous Chiarina said...

And go and look at my photos of Berlin

6:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home