Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Right now I am loving:

The Secret Oxford forums on Freeforums (lost the bastard link) on which only I and the owner are posting as yet - and in brief at that. But it's early days. Register! Post! Find the link!

I can't. Other boxen.

Liking Audacity on multiple platforms, a small amount of Second Life, posting all this without helpful links or compunction about it, vinyl (cheese vinyl), the idea of Belgium and Holland more, and my Music Man.

Don't like complex things, domestic mess and disrepair, business, shit tuners, the telly or - much - my new Mac. Thought I could do new stuff on it. Seems not. Seems XP fine for Jimbo. Hopes hang on Garage Band.

Want summer jacket. Want to sell a load of really need tech I don't have space for. Anyone shopping? I can do most stuff, and also have an arseload of CDs more than I need....

Ga'an. Treat yourself.

Pay for my hols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home