Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I did think that this article on HDTV

was a model of clarity , and it even cleared up a few points for me. Given that, probably to my eternal discredit, I spend a fair amount of time taking an interest in this (and other) types of entertainment technology I consider this high praise. Anyway, it is a good introduction to all the confusing specs and jargon terms that really matter - to whit, the misleadingly described or unclear stuff that might cause you to waste your money. That's if, like me, you are prone to buying inappropriate or unnecessary tech instead of rather more sensibly drinking the cash or buying mid-period Miles Davis records. Not that I'm shy there either, of course. Perhaps this explains the state of my balance sheet.

Hey ho, Christmas is a-coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home